You must be at least 18 years of age to use any of our Services, including signing up for an Account. By creating an Account and using any of our Services, you warrant to the Company that:
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You are fit to enter into an agreement and/or contract with this Company
- You have read, understood and agreed to all of the required policies, terms and guidelines set forth in this document
- You will comply with this Agreement
- You will comply will all applicable legal regulations of your jurisdiction (including state and country)
- You have never been convicted of a felony or indictable offence in the nature of any sex crime, or any crime involving violence
- You are not required to register as a sex offender within any official registry in your local, state or national government, or any other registry worldwide
- You are not currently serving any jail (gaol) sentence, house arrest or community service for any crime that you have been convicted of
- You are legally permitted to use the App by the laws of your home country and the country by which you access the App
You acknowledge that Intro grants you access to its App and Service in reliance on the foregoing warranties.
You may also create an account via manual registration using your mobile number, and/or your email. Any entered information will be assigned to your Intro Account and will never be shared with any other organisation.
Intro strives to provide a safe experience to all of our Users. Please ensure you read through and agree to our Safety Advice, and understand how you can interact with other Users in a safe manner whilst using the App. By using the App, you agree to use caution in all interactions with other Users. This includes both "online" and "offline" interactions, especially if you decide to communicate, or meet, with other Users in person.
You also agree that you will not provide any financial information (yours or anyone else's) to another User, including any form of wire or bank transfer, or any other transfer that may provide a financial service (for example the transfer of gift cards to another User).
Intro is not responsible for the conduct and behaviour of any User on or off our App or any other Service that we may provide.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS.
Intro does not conduct background checks on any User, nor do we personally monitor each Users conduct to ensure they behave and comply with our Terms. Intro does not guarantee the behaviour or conduct of any Users. if you believe a User is being inappropriate either online or offline, or you have reason to believe that another User is in breach of our Terms, please report their profile to us. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using the App, you agree to contribute and access Content that (i) you have uploaded and provided yourself, (ii) other Users have provided and (iii) any additional Content that we have provided to you (either through Advertising or ad hoc Content) (collectively "Content"). Content also includes any text, messages, videos, images or information provided to the App.
The Content provided is for your entertainment and will help you get to know other Users before deciding if you wish to interact with them. The Content another User may provide is their own, therefore we ask and encourage you to allow other Users the freedoms to express themselves as they so choose (so long as it complies with our Terms). If another User's Content is genuinely in breach of any of our Terms, please report them to us for review. You may not be notified of the outcome of your report.
The legitimacy of User Content provided is not the responsibility of Intro, therefore you should use discretion when interacting with other Users.
In saying this, Intro does wish to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all Users. We have a zero-tolerance policy for any content which:
- Contains language or imagery that is offensive (where offensive can also result in embarrassment, annoyance, being upset or otherwise)
- Contains or is intended to be discriminatory to any race, colour, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, disability, gender, identity or physical appearance
- Is obscene, pornographic or violent
- Is abusive, insulting or threatening to any persons, or which encourages sexism, hatred or bigotry
- Encourages any form of illegal activity, including but not limited to domestic or international terrorism, inciting or encouraging rioting or criminal acts, or any other criminal act
- Provides, advises or encourages Users to leave the App
- Relates to commercial activities including but not limited to any form of sales or advertising, links or text to other websites, websites related to sex services or pornographic websites, and pyramid or Ponzi schemes
- Relates to personal activities including but not limited to any links or text to other websites, any form of verbal or visual cue to any other App or website, and any personal links, text or advice to any sex services, subscription services or pornographic websites
- Is deemed as "junk" or "spam" at our sole discretion
- Contains any form of defamation, mis-information or falsified information
- Contains any form of spyware, virus, corruption, or any other malicious code which intends to disrupt, damage or limit the App, hardware, software of the User, any Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, or take advantage of any data or personal information from Intro, our Users or any other service
- Contains any infringement of (but not limited to) intellectual property, privacy rights or any other third party right a person may have
- Shows another person that has not agreed to be shown (for example a friend creating an Account for another friend, or featuring other people in your own Content)
- Impersonates any other person including but not limited to stating a fake name
- Contains or shows a person who is under the age of 18 without prior permission from their parent or guardian
- Is harmful to minors
Any breach will result in instant suspension and/or termination of your Account.
Any Content that you upload (including information on your Profile or any messages you may send) must comply with these Terms. You are responsible for any and all Content that you upload including but not limited to video, images, text or information. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, release, and hold us harmless from any claims made in connection with your Content.
On your public Content (including but not limited to your public Profile and your Intro Video) you may not display personal information including but not limited to your address, telephone or mobile/cell number, email, website or URL, social media profile or handle, credit/debit card or any other banking details. If you do choose to reveal any personal information privately with other Users, you do so at your own risk.
Any Content you upload will be available publicly (excluding some Content on your Profile only as indicated when uploading, which will only be available to Users that you have mutually agreed to match with). Any Content that is publicly available (for example your Name, Age, Intro Video, Bio Tagline) will be visible to all other Users of the App. Please ensure you are comfortable sharing this Content online before proceeding.
By uploading or contributing any Content to Intro, you agree that you have the right and any required licenses to do so. You also agree that you give permission for this content to be displayed publicly. By uploading or contributing any Content to Intro, you automatically grant us a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide license to use your Content in any way. This includes (without limitation) copying, modifying, editing, reformatting, creating derivative works from, advertising, distributing and others making available to the general public such Content, whether in whole or in part now and forever.
We are not obligated to store any Content created within the App or any Content that you upload, or make any Content available for download once it has been created or uploaded.
Users of Intro will also upload Content. The Content they upload belongs to the User whom uploaded it. We store their Content on our servers until it is required to be shown to you or any other User as part of your experience on the App (for example on your feed, or when viewing a User Profile). You do not have any rights in relation to another Users' Content. You may only use their Content to further your experience on the App, that is to say you may view another Users' Content to determine whether or not you would like to interact with them any further, however, you may not remove, download, screen record, screenshot or take in any other way another Users' Content from the App. You may not use another Users' Content for any other purpose than it was intended - you may not use it for commercial purposes, to spam, harass, stalk or threaten another User. Any breach of this may result in termination of your Account and if required the reporting to the authorities in the country which the breach occurred.
All other Content that appears in the App or on the Website, or any other official Intro publication, belongs to Intro. This includes text, graphics, trademarks, logos, sounds, user interfaces, artwork, and any other intellectual property, are owned, controlled and/or licensed by Intro and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Any use of this Content must first be given written approval. Should you require to use our Content please write to us at email@example.com.
Pre-screening of Content
Intro uses artificial intelligence to pre-screen Content uploaded to the App. Whilst we make every effort to ensure all Content meets our guidelines, this cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, Intro does not make any guarantee or promise that all Content within the App or Website will meet the conditions of our guidelines, please use your sole discretion when viewing Content on the App. Intro accepts no responsibility for the Content that is uploaded by Users' to the App. If Content is discovered to be inappropriate or in breach of our guidelines at any time, it will be removed and subject to further investigation. We reserve the right to manually view or screen all Content within the app to ensure it meets the criteria of our guidelines, should it be necessary. We reserve the right to remove all Content within the App at our sole discretion if it is found to breach the Terms of this Agreement. We reserve the right to revoke a Users' access to the App and any other Service at our sole discretion if they are found to breach the Terms of this Agreement.
By using Intro, you agree that you will not:
- Use Intro for any purpose that is illegal
- Use Intro for any purpose that is prohibited by, or is in breach of our Terms
- Use Intro in order to cause havoc or damage the Company
- Use Intro to solicit money from Users
- Use Intro to spam Users
- Use Intro to defraud Users
- Use Intro to threaten, harass or blackmail any Users
- Impersonate another person, or upload Content of another person without their permission
- Be responsible for any bullying, stalking, intimidation, assault, harassment or general mistreating of any Users
- Upload any Content that violates or infringes the Terms of this Agreement including the rights of a person or entity, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark, intellectual property, contract, or any other rights a person may have
- Upload any Content that violates or infringes the Terms of this Agreement in any other way
- Use an Account that is not your own, or create an Account for a User without their permission
- Create a new Account if we have previously terminated your Account, unless you have received written permission from us prior
Intro reserves the right at its sole discretion to investigate any suspected breaches of our Terms and/or terminate any Account to be found in breach both on and off the App.
Intro may offer products and services for purchase (“Purchase/s” or “in-app Purchase/s”) through the App Store, Google Play Store, through our Website, direct purchase billing or any other payment platforms (third party account/s) authorised by Intro. It is your decision to make a purchase, and making a purchase is not a requirement of using the App. If you choose to make a Purchase, you will be required to confirm your decision before your chosen payment method is charged at the displayed price. By proceeding with a Purchase, you authorise Intro or the third party account, as applicable, to charge you.
If your purchase is for a subscription product or service offered by us, your chosen payment method will continue to be billed for the duration of your subscription term until you cancel. This may be a fixed duration or indefinitely in circumstances where the subscription is a month-to-month option. The duration and recurrence of your charge will be specified at the time of your Purchase, along with the total amount that will be charged, which will not change even if we change our pricing. Your card payment information will be securely stored and used for all remaining payments. If, for any reason, your payment cannot be processed, your Purchase will be voided and any product or service will be cancelled. You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting your Settings if applicable or via the third party payment provider. Any outstanding amounts will be charged at the time of cancellation. No further charges will be made. Deleting your Intro account or deleting the App from your device will not automatically cancel any Purchases (including subscriptions). You will need to cancel your Purchases prior to deleting your account.
Any objections or discrepancies with your payment should be directed to the authorised payment provider such as the App Store or the Google Play Store, or by contacting us if you were charged directly by Intro at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact your bank to cancel any payments should there be any issue. If you terminate or cancel a subscription, you will have until the end of your current subscription term to use the product or service you have purchased. After this term, your subscription will not be renewed and no further payments will be made.
Generally, all Purchases are non-refundable. We do not offer credits or partial refunds for any Purchases that have not been fully used. We may make exceptions at our absolute discretion if a refund request is submitted to email@example.com within 7 days of Purchase, or in the time frame specified in the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Purchase was made, if applicable.
For EU subscribers who reside in the EU or European Economic Area – you are entitled to a full refund without stating the reason during the 14 days after your subscription begins. The 14-day period commences at the moment the subscription starts.
To request a refund:
- For Purchases using the App Store (or Apple ID) refunds are handled by Apple, not us, therefore please submit your request at https://getsupport.apple.com
- For Purchases using the Google Play Store (or Google) or through Intro directly please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any other platforms please contact the Third Party service provider or contact us for further assistance at email@example.com
If you request a refund and it is granted (excluding purchases through the App Store, which is under the control of Apple), Intro will process the refund onto the same payment method in which the Purchase was made.
Our prices are dynamic depending on the region / state / country the Purchase is made, therefore prices may change accordingly. You are not eligible for Prices outside of where you are making a Purchase from (for example an Australian resident cannot request pricing for a resident of the USA). At times, Intro may offer promotional rates to specific Users or groups of Users based on their location, their loyalty or length of subscription, bundle sizes and more. These rates may not be applicable to all Users. At times, we may offer new features and/or test new features including new payment methods. If this occurs, only the test group will be eligible for the features / pricing / offer. In some circumstances, we may decide to make one-off adjustments to a specific User, or make a promotional offer to a specific User or group of Users, this may not apply to all Users and can be made at our sole discretion.
At times we may notify Users with push notifications, text messages, emails, alerts and other forms of notification related to the App and/or the Intro brand. This may include (without limitation) service updates, product enhancements, new products and/or services, events, messages, mutual matches, User alerts and more. You may turn these off within the App by visiting your settings or by unsubscribing to any other alerts where applicable. Should you wish to pre-emptively unsubscribe, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTRO DATING PTY LTD PROVIDES OUR SERVICE/S ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OUR APP AND/OR WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER SERVICE OFFERED, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
INTRO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT (A) THE LEGITIMACY OF ANY USER, (B) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, ERROR AND/OR RISK FREE, (C) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED (D) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE, (E) THE COMPATIBILITY OF ANY MATCHES, INCLUDING THEIR BEHAVIOUR ON OR OFF THE APP, OR (F) THAT THE APP OR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
THE USE OF THE APP OR SERVICE IS TAKEN AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. INTRO DATING PTY LTD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, NOR TAKES ANY RESPONSIBILITY, FOR THE CONDUCT OF ANY USERS. INTRO DATING PTY LTD DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS USERS. ALWAYS USE YOUR DISCRETION WHEN USING THIS APP OR SERVICE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL INTRO, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, OWNERS OR ANY OTHER RELATED PERSONS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, PROFIT OR GOODWILL, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE APP OR SERVICE, ANY CONTENT (WHETHER A USERS OR OUR OWN), YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE APP OR SERVICE, THE CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OF THE APP OR SERVICE BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE, THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES ON, THROUGH OR FOLLOWING THE USE OF THE APP OR SERVICE, OR UNAUTHORISED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT.
THE FOREGOING SHALL APPLY EVEN IF INTRO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH THE APP OR SERVICE, IN ANY WAY, IT IS YOUR SOLE AND ABSOLUTE RESPONSIBILITY TO IMMEDIATELY STOP THE USE OF THE APP OR SERVICE.
YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE APP OR SERVICE. EXCEPT IN CIRCUMSTANCES OF FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION, IF ANY PORTION OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE SUBSCRIPTION AMOUNT PAID BY YOU. BECAUSE SOME STATES / COUNTRIES / JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES, THESE PROVISIONS MY NOT BE APPLICABLE TO YOU.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT INTRO PROVIDES ITS SERVICE IN RELIANCE ON THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS WHICH ARE PROVIDED AND AGREED TO BY ITS USERS.
You agree to release us and our officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, agents, employees, consultants, contractors, subsidiaries, related entities, advisors and partners (together, the “Released Parties”) from all loss, liability, damages, claims, proceedings, costs and expenses arising out of or in any way connected with:
- Access to or use of our App or Service;
- Any goods, services or products offered or made available or used in connection with the App;
- Your breach of these Terms;
- Any matter for which we have purported to disclaim liability for under these Terms;
- Your use, misuse, or abuse of the App, including any claims brought against you or the Released Parties for any copyright or other intellectual property infringements arising from or relating to any Content or information provided by you or uploaded by you to the App;
- The termination of your Account or access to our App and Service for any reason; and
- Your breach or failure to observe any applicable law,
(together, the "Released Matters").
You further waive any and all rights and benefits otherwise conferred by any statutory or non-statutory law of any jurisdiction that would purport to limit the scope of a release or waiver.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from any from all loss, liability, damages, claims, proceedings, costs and expenses arising out of or in any way connected with any Released Matter.
If you download the App from a Third Party App Store (“Third Party Store”), the following applies. To the extent that the other terms and conditions of these Terms are less restrictive than, or otherwise conflict with, the terms and conditions of this Section, the more restrictive or conflicting terms and conditions in this Section will take precedence and apply, only to the extent of the App and the Third Party Store. You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- The Terms are exclusively between you and Intro, and not with the Third Party Store. Intro (and not the Third Party Store) is solely responsible for this App and the content thereof
- Third Party Store's will have no obligation to provide any maintenance and/or support services to the App
- Intro holds the sole responsibility for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. Third Party Stores have no warranty obligations with respect to the App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses that can be attributed to any failure to conform to any warranty, which will be the sole responsibility of Intro
- Intro, not any Third Party Store, is responsible for addressing any claims you (or any third party) may have, in respect to the App and/or your use of the App, including, but not limited to (i) any product liability claims, (ii) claims where the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirements, (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation, and/or (iv) intellectual property rights or infringement claims
- Third Party Stores and their subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of these Terms, and, upon your acceptance of these Terms, the Third Party Store from where the App was obtained will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof
In the event of any conflict between a Third Party Store’s or any mobile carrier’s applicable terms and conditions and these Terms, the terms and conditions of the Third Party store or mobile carrier shall prevail. Intro takes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for third party goods and/or services you obtain through a Third Party Store or mobile carrier.
Intro at times may contain (without limitation) advertisements, promotions and/or offers by Third Party Services, which may include links to other websites or resources. Intro takes no responsibility for the availability (or lack of) of such external websites or resources. Intro takes no responsibility for the content on Third Party websites or resources. Intro takes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for Third Party Services including but not limited to any damages, losses or warranties. Please use discretion if and when using a Third Party Service.
These Terms commence immediately after acceptance (as explained in the preamble) and will continue indefinitely until terminated in accordance with the Terms below.
If a User wishes to terminate their subscription, they may do so by (i) notifying Intro at any time via email@example.com and/or by (ii) deleting your Intro Account through the Settings of the App. Please note that subscriptions will continue until the end of the subscription period for which you have paid for and you will not be entitled to a refund in accordance with Section 7 of this document. Please note that subscriptions will not automatically cancel when you Terminate these Terms. Please ensure that you read Section 7 of this document to understand how you can cancel any ongoing subscriptions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further assistance.
Intro may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the App or our Service (including your Account) without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms, or for no reason. In the event that Intro determines, in its sole discretion, that you have breached these Terms in any way, or have otherwise demonstrated conduct unbecoming of a User of the App, Intro reserves the right to (a) warn you via the email we have on your Account, (b) delete your Content with or without warning, (c) suspend, discontinue, terminate or forever ban your Account, (d) cancel your subscription/s, (e) notify and/or provide your Content to, and/or cooperate with any law enforcement agencies for further action, and (f) pursue any other action that Intro deems necessary or appropriate.
Termination of these Terms includes the termination of your Account, which includes the removal of your Account, your Content, and any other relevant information from the App.
Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by these Terms. A provision of these Terms which can and is intended to operate after its conclusion or termination will remain in full force and effect, including all disclaimers, indemnities, limitations on liability and releases.
These Terms, your access to and use of the App and our Service are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales and each User submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New South Wales and all courts of appeal from there. All claims arising out of or relating to these Terms, that for whatever reason are not submitted to arbitration, and all claims or cases challenging the enforceability or applicability of the arbitration provisions herein, will be litigated exclusively in the courts of the state of New South Wales. You agree that such courts shall have personal jurisdiction and venue and waive any objection based on inconvenient forum. You agree that you will not file or participate in a class action against us.
Intro ensures reasonable steps are taken to ensure the currency, availability, correctness and completeness of the information and Content contained in the App, and provides that information on an “as is”, “as available” basis. Intro Dating PTY LTD does not give or make any warranty or representation of any kind about the information and/or content contained in the App, whether express or implied. Use of the App and all other materials made available to you, including materials on the App, are to be done at your own risk. Intro Dating PTY LTD is not responsible for any loss or damages arising from the use of the App or the Services, or the transmission, use of data, or inaccurate Content.
You are responsible for taking any and all necessary steps to protect yourself from any viruses or other harmful components that you may obtain through your use of the App. You accept that Intro or our Service will not be provided uninterrupted, error and/or bug free, that defects may not be corrected or that Intro Dating PTY LTD, or the server/s that makes the App or Service available, are free of any viruses, bugs, spyware, Trojan horses or any other (similar) malicious software. Intro Dating PTY LTD takes no responsibility for any damages to your mobile device, your mobile hardware, your mobile software, your computer device, your computer hardware, your computer software, or any other equipment or technology that is used to access the App or Service, including but not limited to, damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line or network failure, or any other technical or other malfunction.
The communication between you, other Users, and the App or Service may take place via electronic means. You hereby (a) consent to receive communications from us in electronic form and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, policies, notices, disclosures, and any other communications that Intro may provide to you electronically, satisfy if it were to be in writing. This does not affect any statutory rights you may have in your local jurisdiction. If required, contact us at email@example.com for written communications.
At any time, Intro may make changes to these Terms. We reserve the right to modify, amend or change the Terms at any given time without cause or notice (a “Change”). If any Change is made to these Terms, they will be updated accordingly and the “Last revised” date at the beginning of this document will be updated. In some circumstances (where required) we may send you an email or another form of communication with notice of the Change/s made. If required, we may also ask you to agree with any updated Change. Users should regularly check these Terms to keep up to date on any and all Changes and Terms of the App or Service.
Your continued use of the App or Service following any Change constitutes your acceptance of the Change and you will be bound to the new Terms, including the new Changes.
Any dispute, controversy, difference, or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, the App, our Service or your use of the App or our Service, including the existence, validity, interpretation, performance, breach, or termination thereof, or any dispute regarding non-contractual obligations arising out of or relating to it, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (“ACICA”) under the ACICA Expedited Arbitration Rules in force when the Notice of Arbitration is submitted. The law of this arbitration clause shall be New South Wales law. The seat of arbitration shall be Sydney, Australia. The number of arbitrators shall be one (1). The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English.